From our Kiwi friend Ken Maclaren at KinEli Publishing and Swim Straight In the Open Water: Reading the Conditions.
From our Kiwi friend Ken Maclaren at KinEli Publishing and Swim Straight In the Open Water: Making the Right Goggle Choice.
April 24th, 2010 – 8:00AM
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Illinois
300m swim, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
The Race: Come see the new recreation facility and race through the beautiful campus. The swim will be held outdoors in the Olympic distance pool, the ride through the flats of central Illinois and the run through the heart of campus!
Register at: http://www.fightingillinitriathlon.com/
Presented by the LakeView RecPlex Fitness Center and the Physical Therapy and Athletic Training Rehabilitation Department of United Hospital Systems:
- Bryant Walrod, M.D. – Common Foot & Leg Injuries
- Kevin Conto, PT, ACT – Evolution of Running and Shoe Selection/Aetrex
- Larry Sandberg, PT – Functional Flexibility
- Lemoyne Hayley, L-ATC – Biomechanics and Exercises to Resolve Common Problems
- John Morehouse, Personal Trainer – RecPlex Running Programs
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
7:00 to 9:00pm
LakeView RecPlex, 9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Call 262-577-8725 to Register